THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING PARROT MOUNTAIN CABINS FOR YOUR VACATION LODGING. PLEASE REVIEW THIS CONFIRMATION TO ENSURE ACCURACY.RENTAL AGREEMENT Please review.
1. Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check out is 10:00 am. Due to heavy volume, peak season and Holidays some cabins may not be ready by Check-in time.
2. Balance due 30 Days prior to check-in. Travel Insurance is available and highly recommended.
3. If reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival, you will be refunded your deposit minus the reservation fee plus tax.
4. The Parrots Nest is a non pet friendly cabin.
5. Additionally from time to time, appliances, satellite TV, water, telephone, internet access, electricity, etc. will break down or malfunction. While we cannot refund any monies due to issues that may be beyond our control, we will respond quickly to make repairs and restore amenities. Your cabin is checked prior to your arrival and immediately upon your departure. In the event you find any problems upon check-in please notify the office(865-774-1749) or E-Mail ParrotMountaincabins@yahoo.com within one half (1/2) hour. We will be happy to try & correct the problem. If you do not report the problem within ½ hour no refunds are permitted.
6. The renter will assume full responsibility for damages or theft. Please initial the following that will incur additional charges: Cabins that are left excessively dirty______ Excessive Garbage______ Rearrangement of furniture ______ (Including TV's and Outdoor Grill) All cabins are non-smoking therefore a minimum $100.00 fee will be charged to fumigate the cabin. ____ The use of any soap products, lotions or oils could result in damages to the hot tub. Should damage occur you will be charged accordingly either to clean or repair the hot tub. ________
7. If the reserved cabin is taken off of our rental program, you will be notified and asked to select another cabin of equal cost. If we cannot accommodate you, we will issue a full refund.
8. No refunds will be given should you decide to leave earlier than the check-out date.
9. Parrot Mountain Cabins is not responsible for items left in cabin.
10. Parrot Mountain Cabins supplies a starter supply only of bath tissue, paper towels and soaps for your cabin. Towels and linens are provided. We do not provide laundry detergent or charcoal.
11. Parrot Mountain Cabins is not responsible for power outages or inclement weather (snow, ice etc€¦). Please be aware that possible weather and road conditions can be unpredictable from November through early April. No refunds will be issued for unfavorable weather, road conditions or power outages. Remember you are staying in the mountains so please come prepared.
12. Parrot Mountain Cabins does not rent to anyone under age 21.
13. Excessive noise, loud parties are not permitted at any time.
14. Advanced deposits will be placed in an interest bearing account. All guests waive any rights to any such interest.
15. The Guest understands that there are special risks involved in the use hot tub or whirlpool tubs. Guest is aware there are potential dangers to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as any person using a hot tub or whirlpool tub too long or if a person has health risks, is intoxicated, using any kind of drugs or medication, or pregnant. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Parrot Mountain Cabins, its Agent(s), Owners or other guests of property for accidents or injury arising from use of hot tub or whirlpool tubs. Guest agrees that he/she is responsible and liable for any damages that occur to the hot tub or whirlpool tub through their or their guest's misuse or negligence.
16. Wi-Fi is an extra amenity that NOT all cabins have access to. Cabins that do have access are advertised with a photo of free Wi-Fi, but we are at mercy of the service providers. No type of refund will be given if the service is down, for all the Wi-Fi is sporadic here in the Mountains.
17. Any violations of Parrot Mountain Cabins policies could result in you being asked to vacate the property. No refunds will be made should this occur.
18. A minimum 2 Night stay is all year round & a minimum 3 Night stay on holidays.
19. Please enjoy your stay with us here in the Great Smoky Mountains